jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2019

Types of bans

Types of Bans



One of the prohibitions that the city of manizales has, is that the motorcycles cannot circulate after 11:30 pm, that makes a fool of me, because many have things to do until late and because of that, you can not do , it hurts me because on many occasions I go out late to play soccer and I have to go out on my motorcycle, many times after that time, sponsoring to be fined.


Another prohibition is that you can not listen to very hard music, this not only happens in manizales also throughout the country because of the new police code, I think it is reasonable because some people are very cheeky and do not care about their neighbors and they put the team at full volume, I am one of those cheeky people. jajaja



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My introduction

My introduction My name is Carlos David Muriel García, I really like women, listen to music, eat and sleep. What I dislike is getting u...